Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss - March 2
I love seeing children wear paper Cat in the Hat "hats" to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday. My daughter made one in preschool and first graders at my son's school wore them too. I even saw a boy in my neighborhood playing outside after school with one on his head. They are so much fun!
If kids love Cat in the Hat "hats" they might love Sam I Am "hats" too! I hope these free printables make more kids smile!
|Please Pin and Share!|
Quick Download -- Download all printables here!
Or on my Teachers Pay Teachers page for Free!
|Download Big Red Hat!|
|Download Big B/W Hat! Fun to Color!|
|Download _Am family Hat Worksheet Hat!|
|Download Smaller Red Hats - 2 per page!|
|Download Smaller B/W Hats - 2 per page!|
|Make the hats wearable with construction paper. Cut a piece of construction paper in half. Then, fold each piece in half to make strips.|
|Staple the strips together to make a ring the size of the child's head.|
|Do you like green eggs and ham?|
1. Dr. Seuss Reading Experience
2. What Was I Scared Of? Pale Green Pants, plus more Dr. Seuss Storytime Ideas
3. Happy Birthday to You! Birthday Tradition Gift
4. The Lorax Craft Stick Project in 3 Easy Steps - Guest Post on Melissa Northway's Blog
5. Grin-itch Spinach
6. Countdown to Dr. Seuss's Birthday
7. Scrambled Eggs Super! Bird Name Generator and Egg Hunt
8. Bartholomew and the Oobleck Oobleck
9. Make Your Own King's Stilts!
10. Ring the Gack Ring Toss Game!
11. Go Fishing in MCELLIGOT'S POOL!